Thursday, August 16, 2007

Anniversary time!

Well, I couldn't say happy anniversary regarding this blog because on August 11 I was headed to the beach, and just got home today. ;) It was a nice trip, filled with adventure...well, some...but it was a well deserved and much needed vacation.

So, what's changed in two years? Who cares...that's boring. ;)

While I was at the beach, I watched a few decent movies. One was called "Crank." A very random kind of movie...lots of profanity...plenty of senseless violence. My kind of flick! I watched another one called "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang." Not as bad as I had envisioned. A pretty good movie for the most part (with tons of profanity and murder). However, there were a few things about that movie that reminded me...of me (no, not the gay guy played by Val Kilmer, the guy Robert Downey Jr. was playing). He was after this one girl in high school who, more or less, got away.

Ever felt that way? Boy I did while I was watching it! I got angry...then nostalgic...then angry again...but who the hell cares about that. And what pisses me off is that there was no closure to it. DAMNIT! ;) I'm going to fly out there and punch the writers in the face! And if you want to know more on what I'm talking about, you'll just have to watch the movie!

I don't want to go back to work. I just really don't want to. Thankfully, I only have to get through tomorrow and that's it. Sigh... ;)

I don't think I've posted this one. If I have, here it is again. I love this clip.

No comments: